Welcome to St. Ninian’s RC Primary School which is one of three primary schools in Cardenden. The school was opened in 1926 to serve the Roman Catholic community. The catchment area covers Cardenden and the neighbouring villages of Cluny and Kinglassie.
The school building has eight rooms, six are used as classrooms, one serves as a resources room and one provides accommodation for the Nursery. The school hall is used for both dining and PE.
St. Ninian’s Nursery was opened in 1969 to serve the whole of the Cardenden area. It can accommodate 20/20 places and now serves the catchment area for Denend Primary, St. Ninian’s and Auchtertool.